Tanner began as a Data analyst at Financial Information Systems. Later, using his bank analytics background, he joined Malauzai to build the first mobile banking apps; leading in areas including: sales, partnerships, and relationship mgmt. There he delivered over 600 banks and built 3rd party integrations/partnerships to over 350 endpoints – the most extensive FinTech partner ecosystems ever created. Deep understanding of bank integrations, implementations, conversions, and partner ecosystems is foundational to understanding how the industry became what it is today.
- Empowering growth and profitability: R&T Deposit Solutions joins the Banking-as-a-Service (BaaS) Association
- Core Bank Ignites Innovation and Joins the Banking as a Service (BaaS) Association
- Cable joins The Banking-as-a-Service (BaaS) Association
- Driving Innovation Forward: Infinant Joins the BaaS Association to Collaborate With Financial Institutions Building Ecosystems
- Treasury Prime Joins The Banking-as-a-Service (BaaS) Association